Traditional Christmas in Bran
Easter and Christmas are very import religious traditions for Romania.
There are several things that makes Romanian Christmas special. One of them is pig sacrificial and the preparation of the pork meat. After sacrificial, it comes the time for “alms” to the pig when the fresh meat is prepared by the entire family gathered there for the event.
On the Christmas day everybody enjoys traditional food like “sarmale” ( mince meat balls with rise and onion, covered in cabbage leaves) and “mamaliga” (polenta).
Package 5 nights:
220 euro / person in double room
310 euro / person in studio
The package includes:
– 3* hotel accommodation with Swedish buffet breakfast
Tuesday December 24 :
– Traditional pig sacrificial
– Campfire with Romanian brandy and red wine , traditional products
– Preparations of the traditional “alms” to the pig ( alms consist of fresh meat , prepared immediately after sacrificial on wooden fire)
– Dinner in restaurant with the pig “alms”
– Santa comes along with a group of Christmas carols singers
Christmas Day ( December 25th ): Festive meal with traditional Romanian food
– Program festive evenings with live music and dances
– International Live Music
– Disco and karaoke in the hotel pub every day starting at 22.30
– Free access to sauna , fitness, table tennis, darts , cinema
– Specially designed toboggan if weather conditions are favorable
– Free access to the spa resort Wolf (300 m ) 250 m semi-Olympic swimming pool , wet sauna , dry sauna, jacuzzi. Access is based on the voucher issued at the hotel .
Tourists staying in hotel receive a 10% discount from list prices for additional meals and drinks ordered in the restaurant.
-flights to and from Bucharest
– transfer from Bucharest
– Children up to age 7 who stay with parents without extra bed and Christmas dinner menu free of charge .
– For children between 7-14 years pay 13 euro / night so if extra bed is required and where sleeping in bed with parents .
– Tariff for Christmas dinner for children is 13 euro( serving child).
Terms of payment:
The booking is paid an advance of 50% of the services . It is a guarantee of booking and is non-refundable.
The remaining payment is made until 01 December 2013.